Monday 15 April 2013

Update

It has been awhile since I have updated the blog.  Since I last updated this blog Chloe and I have travelled to Canada to celebrate my Oma's (grandmother's) 100th birthday, I travelled to Orlando for the Gospel Coalition Conference, while Mindy was home in Haiti with Joel and Chloe.  Here are some pictures of the past three weeks or so.

Joel is having a great time reading books.

Joel is standing on his own!!!

Easter egg hunt.

Another puzzle conquered

Sunrise at our house Easter morning (the day the Son rose)
It is book reading week and Choe got to dress up the smartest person she knew,
so she dressed up as her daddy!

The Sikkema family, only missing a couple families.

The Broersma family, minus Mindy and Joel.

The group of guys that were at the conference together.

No comments:

Post a Comment